Dale has spent years surfing and coaching his way around the globe before setting up Big Green Surf School in the winter of 2010. His most recent surfing destinations have been The Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Cook Islands, Morocco, South Africa, France & Spain.
Before setting up Big Green Surf School, Dale was beach manager at the UK’s biggest surf school and Senior Coach at Jeffrey’s Bay Surf School in South Africa. These ‘high-profile’ positions have enabled him to work closely with some of the best and most respected coaches in the world, people who help develop the techniques that pro-surfers use!
All of this wealth of experience has been stored up inside his dreads, just ready to pass on to you! Book now and learn from the best.
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Pacifico, Siargao Island, Philippines
- 7’11” Ocean-Green Hand-Carved, Hollow Wooden Board
- 6’2″ Fletcher-Evans Shortboard
- 5’11” Home-made Retro Fish
- BSc (Hons) Surf Science & Technology
- BSA Level 1 Surf Coach
- SGB/ISA Level 1 Surf Coach
- SLSGB Beach Lifeguard